Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!




As everyone knows, 2009 was an awful year. Jack's death colored even the happy times with a tint of sadness, the weather was awful, and we walked through lots of sad and hard times with a variety of different people. Of course, there were highlights:

Finding Tara's ring in the washer 7 months after she lost it,



These two,


And the ASL guy doing "Party in the USA" video, which, darn it, I don't know how to link to this blog!

Anyway, I've made about a thousand resolutions, one of which is to cook and blog about it at least once a week. So, hold on to your hats people! 2010 is gonna be an awesome year! Be prepared in the next week to be inundated with posts as I play a little catch up. Then things will slow down to a more normal pace. Well, normal for other people, that is, who actually keep up with their blogs....

Cyndee

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the new layout!!!! I'm so excited to see what you are going to cook:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKnQjBf8wM

That should be the link to Party in the USA.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that everyone is resolving to blog more often!

Maybe I should resolve to comment more often.

Joel

Anonymous said...

Im just resolving to eat more as mommy makes it.